Thursday, May 2, 2013

Help me.













Am I being cold? 'Cause I can't tell...
The frost has gotten to my nose..and it's cast a cold winter spell.
This fear of everyone, grows deep within my soul.
If it seems like I'm being rude, I just can't take control.
My heart is telling me the opposite of what my mind is having me do.
Please don't run away from me...I can't help but need you.
You seem to stay close, but yet you feel so far away.
I know it probably is my fault...that's why you never wanted to stay.
But I am wanting to know what to change, give me a chance let me figure out my life to rearrange. I know I'm always lost in my ways...Just give me a chance, before the end of my days.


Written 2010

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I just came across your blog and, as a fellow blogger, thought I'd leave a little comment :) (is it just me or is it extra exciting when someone comments?) ok, this is getting weird now... I don't know you... Ok, sorry for bothering you :3

    ReplyDelete