Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Transition

So Far away, So long ago,
Was the last I saw of what I know,
Keeping my mind far from what it needs,
Trying so hard to pull the weeds,
From my heart and soul, from my mind and all,
trying to focus on the future and what it holds,
I tell myself it's not the end,
I tell myself it's not the end of what is to come,
Of where is to go, and what is to do,
Holding my heart up, keeping it from being scarred,
It's difficult, but there are other things that are much hard.
My distance stays from a far,
but it kills me each time I become more,
More stuck in a box, not able to break through,
But I'm beginning to let go.
To walk out into what I don't know.
Soon, things will fall right into place.
I just gotta keep up with this pace.


No comments:

Post a Comment