Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Is it just me?

You know those people, who talk about how God sent them money at the right time. How at the very worst moment he saved them from doing something really bad? Yeah, well I'm not one of those people...and I don't get it.

Do I have to be almost dying for God to do something in my life? What do I have to do, to experience God in the way that it seems like so many others have experienced? Am I just not good enough? Do I fail at living for God or something? He seems to bless everyone else.

Oh, and you know when people say how God talked to them? Yeah, not me either. How do you know that God was the one who talked to you?How do you know that it was he who told you to do something?Just how do you know?

Is He not talking to me, not blessing me, because I'm not praying enough? Because I don't go to church? Because I don't read the Bible? Because I totally am failing at life right now? Is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment