Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is This Not Enough?

Is this not enough? Am I just failing at what I wish to think?
Is this suppose to happen? Am I suppose to feel like I just want to give up?
Is what I think not right? Am I the most wrong of anyone?
Is what I think only going to lead me to something bad? Am I not giving enough?

How much more do you want? How much more do I have to give?
Is it because I don't read the bible enough? Is it because I pray hardly ever?
Is what I want to be the answer, really off from the question? Does any of this make sense?
Are my questions too much? Am I not enough?
Is my opinion causing me to second guess it? Will I ever get this right?
How many more times does this have to happen until I understand? A day? A year? My whole life?

Have the books I've read caused me to become more confused then I should be?

Why do I have to get so lost?

No comments:

Post a Comment