Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cell phones and Crazy Drivers.

What the hell is up with everyone having a cell phone glued to their hand 24/7? Almost everywhere I look when I go to the store, I see someone with a cellphone either texting or talking on it. Like it's attached to their body. Seriously people, seriously. I am a teen age girl and I don't even have a cell phone.

I hate when people are using their cellphone in stores because a lot of the time they are totally oblivious to what is going on around them. "HELLO, YOU'RE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ISLE AND YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE, MUCH LESS HEAR ME. AHHH" So then you have to turn around and go through the other isle just to get down to the isle you originally wanted to get to. Can you tell it annoys me? I understand if their calling someone and trying to figure out what to buy or whatever...but having a serious conversation or something...I mean...come on, can't you wait till you're at home?

Since I've moved to this new state, I have notice how much crazier people drive. Yep, you guessed it, that annoys me too!! :P On regular roads, someone will be behind you, so they HAVE to pass you, just to get up in front of you and move where they could have gone if they stayed behind me. (That whole sentence probably made no sense at all...sorry..haha) Anyways...I just felt like getting that off my chest!!..ahhh i feel much better now! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment