Monday, November 22, 2010

YOU.

I love you.
I love everything about you.
You are perfect in my eyes.
You bring happiness into my life.
You are found to be my other half.
You complete the world I didn't know.
You send shivers up my spin.
You put the butterflies into my tummy.
You knocked me over, face first, in disbelief.
You make me laugh.
You cause my hair to stand on the back of my neck.
You know me without a doubt.
You are wonderful.
You have many flaws, but I don't care.
You may not be the prettiest, but that's not what I see.
You make my heart, and soul sing, sing, sing.
You stare into my eyes, making me fly high above the earth.
You help me see with an open mind.
You expose me to new things.
You are you and no one else.
You love me for me, and no one else.
You break my bad mood.
You make me blush just by looking into my soul.
You sing love by nothing into my ear.
You hear me when I don't speak.
You read me over and over, like an unread book.
Your thoughts are of many.
You are the funniest person in my world.
You hold me in your arms because you care.
You break the fear I always have had.
You shred my secret of worries and doubts.
You bring hopes and happiness into me.



I have yet to find...YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment