Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dandelion

Dandelion, I blew a wish from you, hoping that it someday will come true.
I feel tiredness come rescue my pain, it sweeps me off my feet just like the wind and rain,
Carry me softly to the depths of my pillow, hide myself away under my own weeping willow. Clutching tight, I grip hold of my sheets, pain for the agony to stop, waiting for the hurt that leach, It sucks my life away causing me to hate myself every single day.
Something, it falls gently over me, trying to hold back tears of joy, it's peace. My horrified shivers begin to cease.
I feel warm, alive once again, life brought through my veins.
I wake and see the storm is over, the dead feeling now eternal life forever.
Holding my hands to the sky, my face, my eyes they begin to cry.
I feel no pain, I feel no harm, I feel not sorrow but His loving arm,
around me tight, and strong. I know this will last forever long.
I have found this hope in something so simple I couldn't believe, this little flower I hold in my hand has finally brought my relief!!

No comments:

Post a Comment