Sunday, September 12, 2010

Questioning Questions.

Relying on what I know. Or what I think I know. Does it make sense? Does it all work out in the end? Will all this last and be usable for my future? Or will this all just be flushed down the drain. Once I have the chance, once the door opens right in front of my face, will I know and walk through it? Or will I just pass by like a stupid, unknowable idiot? How can I be for certain if this was meant for my life? Was this even supposed to be for me, or someone else? Would I ever get over the fact of the reason that I will never seem to realize? Will it ever all make sense in my brain, enough for me to be able to explain it to people, and have it make sense in my words? SO that they may some how be able to help me with my questions in life. Will I ever even uncover the courage to actually ask someone my questions? Will this water ever turn clear or just stay murky? Wondering forever hasn't seem to get me anywhere, but no one seems to have the answers to my questions, so how am I supposed to go on with no answers.

I guess just waiting will do the trick. Knowing that most of my questions will go unanswered, and being okay with that! I suppose I can live with that...Well, I'll have to!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment