Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Butterfly Ambush


I can’t breath, when I’m around him. My heart it beats, a million times a second. And I find myself forgetting, how to speak. All of my feelings for him, cause me to be weak.

Sweaty palms, beating hearts, old love songs, are winding through my head, I can barely fall asleep in bed. And I still can’t breath, I can’t remember anything. His smiling face it makes my heart, race.

Butterflies, flying around in my stomach, it makes a sound. Feeling sick, I can’t control this feeling that haunts me, by the second. No way of knowing when it comes when it goes.

Shaky hands, tired eyes, biting nails, I can’t wait it won’t pass by. This feeling of no control around him, I feel like I’m hiding everything. I don’t want this to happen, I don’t want to hide myself away.

I find it hard everyday, to open up, and be myself without worrying. It’s hard for me to open up, and be who I really am, who I am, But I’ll do it for you, if you give me the time too!

[I wrote this poem couple years ago, when I was younger.]

No comments:

Post a Comment