Monday, October 12, 2009

{:Drama:}

Life drama. It's in everyone's lives. Yet no one seems to know how to get rid of it. The cause of life drama, that's simple: dramatic people. They are the reasons why so many things go in a downward slope.

I myself, wish I could distinguish the dramatic people from those who are not so dramatic. I recently had some major drama happen in my life. It was really rather silly actually. Someone one blamed me for not doing anything, about something that I didn't know about. She accused me that I was not there for her when she needed me, yet I didn't know she needed me. She completely pulled away from me, and said that she felt like I had run away from her. On the contrary that's not what happened at all. But I guess you can't really expect no drama from a teen age girl. I don't think that if I had sent her a message, she would have ever talked to me. And yes, I find that quite upsetting. Actually now that I think of it, I have had that happen twice. And in nothing that I did, or could control. I hope that I'm not making it look like I am blaming them for everything. Because perfect, I am not. I wish I had said other things at the time, but there is nothing I can do now. Even though these friendships have somewhat ended, I do wish all the best towards these girls. I honestly mean that. I just hope that someday they will understand what they did, and they will not let that happen in the future, to there future friends.

I just hope that people will stop blaming others and will be able to take responsibility for the own actions. I know it's difficult at times to take responsibility for your own actions, and to just let somethings go. But it's something definitely should be done.

I really wish there was a remedy to dramatic people, and drama filled situations. Maybe there is, and we just haven't found it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment