Monday, October 12, 2009

Girls??!

I don't understand a lot of girls. Being a girl myself, that may sound a bit strange, and impossible to be true. But I just don't get some of them. They often make no sense to me

I've been in many conversations with girls where they are drooling over a guy, or multiple guys even. What's the purpose of that? It maybe just for fun, but I don't see the fun in falling in love with a guy that you can never be with. Or even have a conversation with. Why bother?

And oh, if girls only knew what guys really are thinking about them. They don't understand the concept of being modest, or even why schools and other places require it. Girls just like the attention, they don't even consider what's going on in the guy's mind. Oh, if they only knew. I think that every teenage girl should read books like,"Every Young Womens Battle". I highly recommend this book. There are some hardcore things they talk about, but they really need to be heard.

I also do not get how girls can think that wearing 15 layers of foundation, dark, black eye liner, and bright red lipstick can be attractive. Girls aren't only females that wear too much makeup. Quite a good amount of women wear over excessive makeup. If only both girls and women knew how much natural beauty is beautiful. If I wear a guy, I would be more attracted to a girl who is comfortable in her own skin. Who doesn't try to cover up, and wear a mask on her face.

Even though I don't understand some of these things, I do know that girls have so much pressure put onto them by the never ending media. Everything that's advertised today is advertised in a way that makes you think you need it in order to be a better person. Or to even help your self-confidence. Which is totally not needed. All girls are beautiful just the way they are. They should not have to change a thing about themselves, just so other people can pester them about how they're still not good enough. I just wish people knew really how much they're beautiful.

Although I don't understand girls/women very well, I wish I can do all I can to help them in their life journey to find out who they really are! I know it is a difficult journey, with lots of obstacles in the road to tackle.

If you are a girl or woman, I just want you to know that you're not alone. You have my complete support for you, while you tackle those difficult and stubborn boulders in your way. You are beautiful, and don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise. Don't let the lies of the media get in your head. They just want someone to buy they're product, and you do not have to buy into that. Don't buy into it. You're a beautiful human being that is different from anyone else, and you will survive in your journey if you just hold on tight to what you believe in your heart!

"Your head knows what to say, but your heart can lead the way!"

1 comment: