Tuesday, October 13, 2009

{A Life Longing For True Love}


Never has anyone said " I love you",
No prince has yet to find the match to my Cinderella shoe.

My hand never been held before,
Always waiting for you to walk through the door.

The wait to find someone to hold me close,
To think that maybe someday recieve a red rose.

My heart is almost full with one piece missing,
Someone I have always dreamed of kissing.

To think that maybe I'll find my true love,
And surely that will be gift from above.

How long will this take, how much more will I have to wait,
But God said " Don't worry, he will never be late!".

I won't have to ask him to love me,
For our love will always be.

Together, forever is how long our love will last,
And we won't forget anything in the past.

"I will love you foever!", is what God said to me,
Forever, and always is what we will be.

I will ask for you to hold me forever,
For I won't want to leave you, No Never!

I give to you a piece of my heart,
Together we will be a fine work of art.

In time our years will pass on,
Together our love story will always be drawn.

We will strengthen each other up everyday,
And together we will always have time to pray.

Our Lord, God has given us so much,
His love has grasped us,
we're in his clutch,
This God of love has taught us so much!


(This was what was on my heart one night, so I decided to write it out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment